The website www.stayamateur.com uses “Cookies”, and other similar mechanisms
(hereinafter, Cookies). Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record the User’s activities on a specific website or on all websites, apps and / or services of www.stayamateur.com (hereinafter, the Services). The first purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services. In addition, Cookies personalize the Services offered by www.stayamateur.com, facilitating and offering each User information that is of interest or that may be of interest, based on the use made of the Services.
The website of STAY AMATEUR SL can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative, regulatory or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered Users.
1. How cookies work
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the User closes the browser. The latter expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the User remains identified in the Services of STAY AMATEUR S.L or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
• Volume settings of video or sound players.
• The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
• Objects stored in the “shopping cart” in the E- commerce Services such as stores.
GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: these Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orient the content to its location.
REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the Services with the following objectives:
• Keep the User identified so that, if you close a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter the Service, it will remain identified, thus facilitating its navigation without having to identify again. This functionality can be suppressed if the User presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time he enters the Service the User will have to log in to be identified.
• Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest. Additionally, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers in a Service with credentials of a social network, he authorizes the social network to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees him access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network that you specify.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Each time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Google, Omniture, Netscope, Comscore and the like that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in future visits to the Services of STAY AMATEUR S.L to identify the visitor anonymously.
The main objectives pursued are:
• Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
• Identify anonymously the most visited and therefore more attractive content for Users.
• Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit. Important: Unless the User decides to register for a STAY AMATEUR S.L Service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him.
• Omniture: www.omniture.com/es/privacy;
• Comscore: www.comscore.com/esl/About_comScore/Privacy_Policy; y
• Netscope: www.net-scope.com/oursolutions/oursolutions.aspx.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of “Cookies” allow to expand the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous User in the Services of STAY AMATEUR SL Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, is stored, or the navigation patterns and / or behaviors of the User since they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
2. How to disable Cookies
Normally it is possible to stop accepting cookies from the browser, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu.
You can also configure your browser or email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from downloading when opening an email.
www.stayamateur.com offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options – > Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.